Follow our step-by-step guide.
Starting a fundraising campaign is quick and easy if you follow the steps below.
Customize your fundraising page.
Adding a photo and personal note to your fundraising page makes it immediately clear that this is your fundraiser. It is also your chance to explain why you joined the Night with the Homeless, what it means to you, and why you need their help.
- Visit our Sponsorship Form here.
- Click on the CREATE MY OWN FUNDRAISING PAGE! button.
- Complete the form to create your own personal Crowdfunding page for the Night with the Homeless and click CREATE MY PAGE.
- You will receive an email after completing the form. Locate the email, read it and click on the Personalize my page! button.
- Follow the onscreen tips to personalize your page.
- Consider using a picture of yourself or another meaningful image that will resonate with your page visitors.
- Tip: Try using online image editors to combine your picture with the Night with the Homeless graphic. You can find the Night with the Homeless graphic on our Resources page.
- Your page text should tell your visitors why you support the cause.
- Don’t forget to set your goal!
- Please note if you receive cash or check gifts as part of this campaign, please contact us for instructions on how to deliver these payments and have them reflected in your goal.
- You can revisit your fundraising page by clicking on the link in the email your received or by bookmarking the webpage.
Awesome! Your page is out in the world!
But now what?
- The next step is pretty simple: share your page as widely as possible. Studies show email to be most effective.
- Check your email for the message we sent to you with the subject Support My Fundraising Effort.
- Forward the email to your friends and family so they can visit your page and donate.
- You can also share your page on all social media platforms using the URL.